It’s that time of year! I absolutely love the holiday season – I love Christmas, the gift giving, the food, the weather (summer here in Australia) and mostly importantly the chance to catch up with family and friends. However, it can be a super busy time of year with winding up work (or still working!), traveling to various destinations, preparing Christmas treats and of course Christmas shopping. I understand it can be difficult (and expensive) to find gifts for everyone, especially if left to the last moment! So here are 5 Christmas ideas for him and her, all available online, to hopefully streamline your Christmas shopping or give you some inspiration.
- Bleu de Chanel (mens fragrance) – I’m fussy with fragrance but this smells amazing!
- Ray Ban ‘Justin’ – Everyone needs a good pair of sunglasses and this is my favourite model of Ray Bans for men.
- Craft beer hamper – selection of Australian and international beers available.
- Happy Socks – trending in Australia, there is something for everyone here.
- Xbox One S console – not only great for playing games, but also good for streaming Netflix, YouTube and watching HD Blue-ray disc and DVDs.
- Glasshouse candle – Montego Bay and Kyoto smell amazing!
- Sand & Sky Australian pink clay mask – this has been a beauty trend throughout 2018 and 2019 but I also think it’s one of the best clay masks on the market.
- Perfume – Miss Dior by Dior or English Pear and Freesia by Jo Malone are gorgeous!
- Jewellery – I recommend the classic Tiffany Heart Tag Toggle Bracelet or Mini Double Heart Tag Pendant.
- Kikki.K. Planner – really stylish planners/organisers. I’d consider monogramming the planner for an added special touch.
Tip: Kikki.K also have adorable Christmas cards.
Let me know if these ideas help you with your Christmas gifts?
PS. This post isn’t sponsored. All opinions are my own 🙂